Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where you look, there you shall go

On my way to work this morning, I was driving behind a mid-sized, black SUV. I noticed a few minutes into driving that the SUV did a lot of unnecessary swerving - nothing drastic, but still a bit unsettling. And then I noticed the driver looked like she was putting on makeup.

Now, i realize that sometimes, makeup is necessary. I also realize that multitasking while driving is sometimes necessary (and I do that all the time), but I also think that if you can't put on makeup/multitask without making all the drivers around you nervous, you really should avoid it as much as possible. Which might just come in the form of fixing your face before leaving the house.

Of course, one also much consider personal safety. One wrong pothole and you'll have a mascara brush stuck through your eye. Yeah - that would be ugly. Very ugly - thus counteracting all the work that was previous done to accomplish a beautifully make-upped face. No matter how much coverup you use, you aren't going to be able to hide the mascara brush sticking out of your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment